Treating prostate disease with alternative methods is a long process. Unlike medicines, folk remedies gently affect the lesions and do not cause side effects. It is recommended to use therapeutic recipes in the early stages of the development of prostate adenoma and prostatitis in men. Learn about folk ways to get rid of prostate inflammation and benign tumors.
Medicinal plants for prostatitis and prostate adenoma
Non-traditional healing methods play the role of an assistant, an assistant to classical medicine. The remedies for the treatment of prostatitis and prostate adenoma help to strengthen and consolidate the effect of medication and reduce the intensity of clinical manifestations. The biggest advantage of alternative methods is that they can be used at home, using the most affordable components. Therefore, for the treatment of prostatitis and prostate adenoma, the therapist recommends:
- Poplar bark tincture. Normalizes urination and reduces inflammation and itching. Pour 6 tablespoons of dried bark or aspen buds into medical alcohol or premium vodka. Remove the composition in a cool place for two weeks. After the indicated time, filter the infusion and take one teaspoon before the main meal. Inflammation, duration of treatment of prostate adenoma - one month.
- Garlic and lemon based drink. This tool normalizes the size of the prostate and restores potency. Dilute the juice of one lemon with a glass of warm water. Then use a special press to squeeze 2 cloves of garlic into the composition and add a teaspoon of honey. This drink should be consumed in one sitting. The duration of treatment was 14 days. You can resume drinking after a week.
- pumpkin seeds. Seed kernels are used in the treatment of prostate adenoma and prostatitis. They are rich in zinc, which has a positive effect on men's health. The raw product is dried, peeled, and ground in a meat grinder. Add honey to the resulting mass to form balls 1-2 cm in diameter. Folk remedies for the treatment of adenomas and prostate inflammation, used 3 times a day before meals. Do not chew or swallow the ball. The course lasts one month.
- Asparagus Soup. Rinse and grind the product, then pour in 200 ml of water. Boil the composition for 10 minutes. The resulting drink is taken every four hours, 10ml. Asparagus soup should be treated for a month.
- Infused with bark and hazel leaves. Branches and leaves are collected in early spring and sun-dried. Pour one tablespoon of dry mixture into 200ml of boiling water and let stand for 40 minutes. Filter beverages and drink a quarter cup 2-3 times a day. Must be treated with infusion for 20 days.
Herbs for Prostatitis and Prostate Adenoma
Phytotherapy helps reduce the negative effects of taking chemicals. A significant disadvantage of this treatment is the need for individual selection of medicinal plants and dosages. Also, you need to understand the cyclical issues that characterize the harvest of medicinal materials. In the treatment of prostatitis, prostate adenoma, plants with antibacterial properties must be involved. Phytotherapy for Prostate Diseases:
- Celandine. Pour a spoonful of dried plant leaves with 250 ml of hot water and soak for 4 hours. Strain the resulting composition and consume 1 tablespoon. l. One month before the main meal.
- Ivan Tea. Pour a teaspoon of dried and chopped plants in a cup of boiling water and let it sit for half an hour. Folk remedy for prostatitis and prostate adenoma taken twice daily on an empty stomach. The duration of treatment is 3 weeks.
- Nettle root. Pour a handful of dry ingredients into 350ml of water and boil for 15 minutes, then let stand for 2 hours. The resulting composition was divided into three doses and consumed half an hour before meals. The course of treatment lasts two months.
- Burdock root. 2 tablespoons. l. Put the dry crushed parts into half a liter of boiling water, boil for 15 minutes on low heat, and hold for half an hour. Take 100ml before main meal. Burdock root treatment takes 1. 5-2 years.
Onion Skin Recipe
Regular use of this plant-based recipe increases the chances of recovery from prostatitis, prostate adenoma. Folk remedies for onion skin can be used as an adjunct to other methods of treating prostate disease. Recipes containing this ingredient help to eliminate inflammation, swelling, pain and increase the body's resistance to the negative effects of external factors. Traditional medicine offers the following methods of using onion skin to treat prostatitis, prostate adenoma:
- Rinse the main ingredient (glass) and boil in one and a half liters of water for 5 minutes. Then let it sit for half an hour. Take 1 teaspoon of ingredients 3 times a day for 4 weeks.
- Mix 200 grams of onion skins with 100 grams of hazel leaves. The composition was poured with 500 ml of water at room temperature and boiled for 8 minutes. Strain the mixture with a tablespoon before main meals. The treatment period is one month.
This product contains a lot of zinc. This trace element is useful for male health because it promotes testosterone production, activates spermatogenesis, and normalizes the balance of sex hormones (androgens). In addition, walnuts contain the strongest antioxidant tocopherols. The presence of magnesium, potassium in the composition of the product has a positive effect on the work of the cardiovascular system. The folk remedy for prostate adenoma with walnuts is carried out using the following recipes:
- Mix 10 grams of crushed product with an equal amount of raw pumpkin seeds. Grind the dry mixture in a coffee grinder. Season the walnut chunks with a spoonful of honey. Take small portions of folk remedies 3 times a day with green tea. The duration of treatment is not limited.
- Pour 300 grams of unripe walnut peels into one liter of medical alcohol. Cap the container tightly and store in the dark for 2 weeks. Filter the finished tincture, 25-30 drops 3-4 times a day. Treat with this medication for at least one month.
Juice from prostatitis and prostate adenoma
Despite its simplicity, this tool helps to achieve good results. In alternative medicine, combination therapy plays a special role. Thus, Rudolph Bruce's natural remedies became common. The technique is based on a daily infusion of herbal and vegetable juices. Naturopaths claim that in the course of treating tumors, "the tumor dies of exhaustion" and the body receives all the substances it needs to function properly. The following recipes are considered effective:
- Mix asparagus juice with cucumbers, beets, and carrots, and take them infrequently. It is recommended to drink at least 600ml of the mixture per day. The duration of treatment is 3 weeks.
- Chop parsley and squeeze juice with cheesecloth. The resulting liquid should be taken 5-10ml before the main meal. The course of treatment lasts one month.
- Take 1 kg of black elderberries and sugar. Pass the fruit through a juicer and add the sugar. Bring the product to a boil over the fire. Pour the prepared juice into a pre-prepared sterilized jar and pasteurize for 20 minutes. Use a tablespoon of the remedy as soon as you wake up. The course of treatment is 1. 5 weeks.
Folk remedies for prostate adenoma, prostatitis are very useful, but if their use is combined with the performance of special exercises, the condition can be significantly improved. Therapeutic exercise is recommended in the morning. As a warm-up, it is recommended to massage the perineum in circular motions for about 5 minutes, after which you can begin basic exercises:
- In a supine position, stretch your arms along your body. Lean lightly on your feet and bend your knees while pulling your limbs toward your belly. Return to the starting position. Repeat 12-15 times. The number of entries is 2.
- Take a horizontal position and stretch your arms along your body. Bend your limbs and connect your feet. Extend your knees as slowly as possible. Go back to the starting position and stretch your limbs slightly. Do 2 sets of 15 reps.
- From a standing position, do a shallow squat while extending your arms in front of you. When returning to the starting position, the legs are not fully extended. Do 2-3 sets of 6 reps.
- When lying on your stomach, place your arms on your torso. Bend your right leg at the knee, slowly raise it, and lower it. Repeat the same exercise for your left lower body. Repeat 6-12 times. The number of entries is 2.
- Starting position: Sit with your hips on the floor with your legs straight and your back straight. Try to move forward without using your hands. You need to "walk" with your hips for 5 minutes.
- stand up. Bend your right lower extremity at the knee joint and raise your thigh to parallel with the floor. Do the same for the left leg. Do 2 sets of 10 reps.
Bee products for prostatitis and prostate adenoma
In prostate disease, regular consumption of honey, propolis, and pollen is recommended. Bee products are good for the body. Therefore, honey has bactericidal and anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take one tablespoon of this product daily. Podmor bee is a unique drug that reduces cell growth in prostate tissue. Propolis is used as a natural antibiotic. The treatment of adenomas with folk remedies based on bee products is carried out according to the following recipes:
- 40 grams of propolis persist in a cup of pure alcohol until the ingredients are completely dissolved. Add cocoa butter to the composition (2 g oil for 0. 1 g product). Use the resulting substance to make candles. Enter a suppository at night. The course of treatment is 3 months.
- Pour a tablespoon of dead bees with a glass of vodka and let it sit for 2 weeks. Strain the finished tincture and take 15 drops before meals, 3 times a day. It should be treated with folk remedies for at least a month.
- Take 250 ml of juniper infusion and add an equal amount of licorice. Add 500 ml of nectar to the composition. Leave the medicine on for 3 hours. Take half a cup of folk remedies twice a day before meals. The course of treatment is one month.
Treatment of prostatitis and prostate adenoma
Hydrotherapy is good for prostate muscles. It is necessary to treat in compliance with temperature limitations. A doctor will help determine the allowable rate. In acute prostatitis, water should not be heated above 35°C. Treatment of chronic inflammation can be done in a hot bath. The acceptability of hydrotherapy in oncological procedures is controversial.
Some folk healers allow their patients to take a hot bath or even a steam bath, explaining their stance that these procedures have a hyperthermic effect. Tumor cells are known to die after prolonged exposure to high temperatures. However, participation in this treatment is highly undesirable due to the high risk of overheating. At home, you can take a sitz bath at an acceptable water temperature:
- coniferous. Pour 200-250 grams of dried and broken pine branches into 200-250 ml of boiling water and let it stand for 2-3 hours. Pour the finished composition into the pre-prepared water. It is necessary to take a bath for 15 minutes and at the same time do not forget to massage the perineum with a soft towel. The procedure should be done twice a week for a month.
- herbal. Pour 100 grams of lavender into 5 liters of boiling water and let it sit for 15 minutes. Strain the finished composition and pour into the tub. Perform a 10-minute water program, remembering to massage the perineum. The course of treatment consists of 10 courses.
- turpentine. Heat the water to 37°C and pour it into the bathtub. Add turpentine lotion (20ml per 200ml water). A class is 10 minutes long. The course of treatment is 10 procedures.
The advantage of rectal administration of drugs is that they go directly to the prostate without losing some beneficial properties under the influence of gastric juices. Micro-irrigation has antiseptic effect, improves intestinal peristalsis, and simplifies the defecation process, which is extremely important for patients with prostatitis and prostate adenoma. The therapeutic effect is achieved after 10 sessions. The preparation of the mixture is carried out according to the following rules:
- A herbal decoction based on calendula, chamomile, St. John's wort, oak bark is poured into boiling water (one tablespoon per glass of water) and infused for half an hour. 20ml of Dimexide was then added to the composition. Cool the mixture to 38-40°C.
- Alcohol solution. Dilute an infusion of 5 ml of any of the above herbs in 100 ml of water. Heat the solution to 38°C.
- Oil. Inject sea buckthorn, eucalyptus, castor oil and other oils into the rectum in a 30-50ml volume with no additional impurities.
Before starting to introduce the therapeutic composition, it is necessary to make a cleansing enema in a volume of 200-300 ml. After completing the preliminary phase, you should collect the healing mixture in a children's enema and inject the solution into the rectum. The amount of fluid injected is so small that it cannot cause spontaneous bowel movements. Therefore, there is no need to run to the toilet. It is best to do an enema before bed.
Suppositories for folk remedies
Rectal suppositories are the most preferred pharmaceutical form for the treatment of inflammation, prostate adenoma. In this case, the bioactive substance bypasses the acidic environment of the stomach and goes directly to the affected organ. Traditional medicine knows many recipes for making rectal suppositories, of which the following deserve special attention:
- Mix 90 grams of rye flour with 1 tsp. honey and a tablespoon of grated eggs. Suppositories are prepared from the resulting mixture. Put the candle in the refrigerator for an hour. Before use, the suppository should be warmed slightly at room temperature and inserted into the anus. It is recommended to use two candles per day. The course of treatment is one month.
- Add 20 grams of star anise powder and a little rye flour to 30 grams of sea buckthorn juice, so that it can be kneaded into a dough. Place the formed cake in a glass jar and pour in 25 grams of sunflower oil. Twice a day, pinch a small piece of dough and use it to make a candle. Have the suppository ready to go into the anus. The treatment period is one month.