Many men have faced urinary system disease at least once. You can buy a quick-acting cheap prostatitis drug at any pharmacy in the country.
Nowadays, there are a wide variety of pharmacy products to choose from, and there are a variety of packaging and packaging to choose from. The medicine has the following forms:
- A tablet with a dense structure.
- Capsules composed of active ingredients in granular form and a gel-like shell.
There are several types of tablets and capsules:
- Antibiotics are subdivided into subspecies according to the active substances in the composition: penicillin, tetracycline, fluoroquinolone;
- Capsules with anti-inflammatory properties;
- Alpha blockers;
- Drugs that improve blood circulation.
The above-mentioned drugs are accepted through the oral cavity, that is, orally. The treatment lasts an average of 10 days.
- A solution for intravenous or intramuscular injection. This treatment helps to deliver the active ingredients into the body very quickly.
- Suppository inserted into the patient's rectum. Their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help to respond quickly to diseases. At the same time, they produce analgesic effects. For proper insertion, the patient lies on his stomach and maintains this position for about 30 minutes after insertion. This period of time is sufficient for the suppository to completely dissolve and absorb into the mucosa. Candles are placed in courses that last 5 to 10 days.
- Instillation is only performed in a medical hospital under the supervision of a doctor. Use a catheter to inject the liquid into the urethra. Thanks to this administration technique, the active substance enters the focus of the inflammatory process. Therefore, the problem was quickly resolved.
- Microclysters, composed of herbal decoctions. They have anti-inflammatory effects. However, it is impossible to cure with the help of a micro molten pool. This alternative medicine should be used in conjunction with medication.
Medicine for treating prostatitis is cheap and effective
A quick-acting cheap prostatitis drug can help men get rid of the inflammatory process of the genitourinary system.
The most commonly used antibiotics are based on fluoroquinolone and moxifloxacin. These drugs deal with the disease in the chronic phase.
If there is an acute disease, or the next deterioration of the chronic inflammatory process of the glands, antibiotics in the aminopenicillin group will be prescribed.
Cephalosporin is a tablet material suitable for combating diseases at any stage. However, the effectiveness of such drugs depends on antibiotic sensitivity. .
Azithromycin and clarithromycin are the substances with the least negative effects on the body. This is why they are considered less effective helpers in fighting diseases.
Due to its high natural activity, drugs produced based on the tetracycline component can respond well to Chlamydia and Mycoplasma-an atypical group of microorganisms. It causes no side effects and is well tolerated.
Each representative of a strong gender has an individual sensitivity to certain drugs. Therefore, there is no panacea. Only after consulting a doctor can you buy quick-acting and cheap prostatitis drugs. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are used to relieve inflammation.
They used antispasmodics to relieve severe pain and cramps.
Alpha-blockers are recommended as adjuvants for moderate disease.
How to choose medicine
As you can see, there are many kinds of quick-acting cheap drugs for treating prostatitis. Therefore, it is difficult to make the right choice.
Doctors prescribe drugs according to the stage of the disease, and different drugs are used to treat the acute and chronic stages. Sometimes antispasmodics, antibiotics, and pain relievers are used at the same time.
In order to choose the right drugs to get rid of unpleasant diseases, their main purpose should be determined. Some medicines are used for prevention, some medicines are used to kill viruses and pathogenic microorganisms, and some medicines are used to improve blood flow and prevent congestion of the prostate and surrounding organs. Some patients in the urology office also suffer severe pain due to the acute inflammatory process.
Only experts who have analyzed the results of laboratory tests can make a diagnosis and prescribe an appropriate treatment plan, choose the dose and calculate the duration of the treatment process.
Experts recommend antibiotics for chronic and acute forms of disease. Today it is an irreplaceable assistant in the treatment of inflammation of the urinary system. It speeds up recovery by:
- Kill pathogenic microorganisms;
- Relieve inflammation;
- Reduce poisoning caused by the presence of dangerous flora.
To combat atypical microorganisms, substances with anti-inflammatory properties are used. These are usually non-steroidal pills that reduce inflammation. They reduce prostate edema and the pain syndrome almost disappears.
Treatment is inseparable from them, because it is very important to reduce the patient's pain to achieve a higher level of therapeutic effect. Some patients are not sensitive to this kind of panacea, so urologists prescribe strong hormone drugs.
This group of pills is not considered basic, but an aid to get rid of the disease. They perfectly relieve pain symptoms, eliminate swelling of reproductive system organs, and enhance the effects of other healing elements.
In the course of the disease of moderate severity, alpha-blockers can normalize impaired urination. They can relieve spasms inside the prostate and bladder neck. In turn, this reduces the pressure in the urethra, which leads to normal urine flow. Modern pharmacies cannot yet provide a wide range of alpha blockers.
It is recommended to prescribe antispasmodics in the acute form of the disease. They make vascular smooth muscle softer and more relaxed, and increase blood microcirculation. This eliminates the spasm and thus the pain.
Blood congestion is a common cause of urinary system problems. At the same time, it interferes with the normal function of organs, thereby slowing down the action of antibiotics. Therefore, it is necessary to take measures to improve blood circulation together with them.
Practice has shown that a quick-acting and cheap prostatitis drug can effectively and quickly overcome an hidden disease. However, it should be prescribed by narrow experts who can correctly establish the diagnosis and prescribe the recovery process.